Goal Setting Consultation
Running your business without goals is like driving around without a destination. You might end up somewhere nice – or you might not.
Do any of the below resonate with you?
- Not having a focus to your work
- Responding to others without your own direction
- Motivation is hard
- Not knowing how you’re going to reach the lifestyle you desire
Excellent goals give you focus, give your tasks meaning and enable you to achieve your dreams.
Running your own business can be tough in many ways, one of which being no one with whom to talk your plans through, help you structure them, or use them to establish your smaller goals and daily tasks.
I love a good goal-setting consultation! It makes the world of difference for my clients. I am methodical and an objective outsider – I won’t judge you on your goals, just enquire, probe and ensure they’re right for you. We’ll then work together to break them down, creating stepping stones towards your dream.
After a goal-setting consultation, you will have:
- Long term vision of what your life will be like
- Medium-term goals stepping towards achieving your long-term vision
- Short-term goals with which to plan your weekly and daily tasks
A Goal-Setting Consultation costs £95 and involves:
- you filling in a short questionnaire prior to the first session
- a 60-minute video session, resulting in a series of long, medium and short-term goals
- 5 days later I’ll email you to see how you’re getting on, we can discuss the impact of the goals and make any adjustments based on your experience, ensuring that this personal advice is effective for you
I am currently fully booked and not taking on new 1:1 clients. I will be taking on new clients in a few months, so you are welcome to express your interest and join the waiting list.
You can learn my tools and techniques in the meantime through my online course, The Organised Coach Method.Find out about The Organised Coach Method