- Do you get to the end of the day and wonder what you’ve achieved?
- Do you have a niggling feeling that you could be more effective than you are?
So many of us, particularly small business owners, work long hours – or just longer hours than we want to, achieving less than we want to. We’re busy and stressed.
People I met were going round in circles trying to improve their own productivity alone but didn’t feel they needed a full Productivity Programme. As a result I created the Productivity Consultation: 1-hour session with a productivity expert, resulting in practical advice for your personal challenges, plus a 30-minute follow-up session, all for £95.
You can achieve more whilst working less hours. Get to the end of the day and feel satisfied with what you have accomplished. Feel more ‘on top’ of everything. Choose what you do, rather than just react, being pulled from pillar to post.
Small Business Efficiency
Have you ever considered how poor productivity impacts your outputs, and therefore profitability? Imagine what your business could achieve, the lives you would be improving, by being more productive.
There are thousands of books, podcasts and blogs on productivity, with millions of suggestions. Finding the advice that works for you, your personality, technical skills, and your business is the challenge.
A Productivity Consultation enables you to discuss your needs with someone who knows this information and can match the right advice to you, saving you time and effort doing research and trying techniques that aren’t right for you.
After a productivity consultation, you will:
- Achieve more whilst working the hours you want to
- Be more effective
- Waste less time
A Productivity Consultation costs £95 and involves:
- you filling in a short questionnaire, to ensure that the consultation is spent discussing your productivity problems which have the biggest impact on your life
- a 60-minute video session, resulting in practical solutions for you to implement
- 10 days later we’ll have a 30-minute follow-up session to discuss the changes you have made and make any adjustments based on your experience, ensuring that this personal advice is effective for you
The Productivity Consultation is not for you if you’re not willing to change the way you work, or if you just want to be reassured that you’re trying your best. I’m sure you are. But I want to make a difference and empower you to be the best you can be!I’d like a Productivity Consultation