So you have a Mailchimp account, an audience and send emails. Great! (If not, try the Mailchimp Workshop for Beginners). Maybe you’ve seen all the options and started exploring, going down a rabbit hole of settings, but stopped because it’ll take forever to work out what is going on and you just don’t have time for that.
Mailchimp Workshop: Level 2 will go into some of the most useful options and settings in Mailchimp beyond templates and mailings. The workshop is done in person, you bring your computer and we work through the objectives together so you come out with real skills, and often the work already done in the session.
- Creating an email series, taking registrants through a carefully constructed journey of education, building the relationship and turning potential customers into fans
- Sending your audience a survey and saving their responses onto their profiles, allowing you to target segments with certain preferences and therefore increase engagement
- Designing your confirmation sign up page, unsubscribe form and goodbye email
- Audience – what it is, how it works, how to set it up, making the most of groups and segments
- Integrations – common integrations, why you might want to use them
- Merge tags – conditional merge tags, social media, personalisation
If there is something in particular you’d like to learn about do let us know and we can try to include it in your workshop.
The workshop is 3.5 hours and costs £60. They are done in small groups so there is plenty of interaction and helping you personally when technology doesn’t do what it’s meant to.
We’re scheduling the next workshop for December, so get in touch if you’re interested in coming along.
Testimonials from Previous Workshops
Emma took us through a very clear structure in a clear way, supported by very clear written notes. Emma handled all of our questions at different times with ease. She is clearly very knowledgeable about the program.Elaine Flook, Performance Therapy & Personal Branding
Today I attended a Mailchimp Course for beginners with Emma. The course was held in a lovely relaxed environment with a small group which was perfect and suited my needs. Emma was very friendly, knowledgeable and answered all our individual needs accordingly which was very useful. She was very organised and provided comprehensive course notes. The product is way more extensive than I originally thought, there is so much to take in. I will most certainly be returning to see Emma for further training on both Mailchimp and further products. I can highly recommend the services of Emma, Bramley Business Solutions.Caryn Wright, Not Just Travel – Dreams